By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Introduction

I have recently been reading the blogs of some friends and have become interested in blogging. At the moment, I don't have a narrow focus for my blog. That may come later. For now, I am going to be commenting on any number of things and writing about my efforts to improve my mind. Those efforts will, I hope, lead to an improvement of my life.

My faith and interests color my perceptions and I seek to sort out what is true among my many thoughts and impressions. Have I bitten off more than I can chew? Perhaps. But we always have to try, and it is in the trying that we grow and learn and become educated in the truest sense of the word.

I look forward to comments from readers as I write in the days and weeks ahead.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Bradford (Grasshopper) said...

Welcome to the Bloggernacle, Tyro! Glad to see you here.

7:17 AM  
Blogger BB said...

Tyro,
Welcome to the bloggernacle from one recent arrival to another. You have some interesting stuff here. I look forward to reading it.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Peggy Snow Cahill said...

Tyro,
I responded to your post on my site, but in case you don't see it, I wanted to tell you how excited I was to see your name on your blog today...you were always the sweet voice of sanity and reason back when I used to frequent...well, you know where it was! LOL I am very excited to be in such wonderful company! And I love the name of your blog!
Peggy

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home