By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

One of the nicest traditions a family can have is to share Christmas hymns, scriptures, stories, and videos. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a Christmas page where you can find some of these things to enjoy today. The Church also has a website about Jesus Christ.

Family and friends, giving and sharing, are important parts of Christmas. This time of year brings to mind the importance of those things and of traditions that have grown meaningful in our families over the years. I'm spending today at home by myself, but we had our family Christmas this past Sunday because of everyone's schedules, so I haven't been deprived!

I did
a little post over at my Writing Blog about A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, if you would like to read that. It has some links in it.

I do hope that we will all consider Jesus Christ today and put Him at the center of all that we do. He is the foundation of all that we have and are.

A very Merry Christmas to you all!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger T. F. Stern said...

Merry Christmas from Lucy and me.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Thank you! And I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, too!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home