By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

General Conference was Great!

I really enjoyed the October General Conference sessions and, more importantly, I have learned some new perspectives and been reminded of others. I gained something from each talk, but I think two in particular seemed to reach into my heart at this time. They were both given in the Saturday afternoon session, one after the other.

"
Even a Child Can Understand" by Elder Gérald Caussé

"
The Way" by Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge

Visit the archives and enjoy reading/listening to any talks you missed or any that you want to review. The General Relief Society Meeting talks are also part of the GC archives.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a lot out of General Conference as well. Especially the message that no matter how difficult times get, whether that be through personal difficulty, economic struggles, or natural disaster, there is no need to fear. There is every reason to have hope in the Lord and to enjoy his goodness.

Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing your favorites.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Mary A said...

yieldingmyheart, I agree that that's an excellent message to receive--very hopeful! I was inspired by GC, too. Thanks for stopping by.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home