By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

General Conference Blogging Round-Up with Links

Actually, I thought I'd link up some of the blog posts about General Conference. First, at conversation where I also blog, there is a conference thread called "I am so excited." Then at Messenger and Advocate Guy Murray is posting some wonderful summaries of the sessions here and here. Times & Seasons is posting an open thread for each session here, here, and here. Kim Siever has an open thread here at Our Thoughts. I'm sure there are others I've missed--drop by Mormon Archipelago to check for them.

I enjoyed both sessions of conference today. No pictures for me--I listen over the internet--but the talks were interesting and insightful.

Edited to add: Guy's notes on the Priesthood session and also Bryce's notes (at Millenial Star) on the Priesthood session. Great job, gentlemen!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa M. said...

Hey, thank you so much for these links. It is great to read the feelings of others!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Glad you found it helpful, Lisa. I have so enjoyed this conference weekend and all the great talks and what's on the Bloggernacle about them.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home