By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

General Conference Talks--Text Version Online

The text version (in English) of the General Conference talks is now up online here. Those who like to read can have a feast.

Someone on the 'nacle was wanting to find the poem, "The Carpenter of Nazareth," that Elder Holland read in his talk. I'm sorry I don't remember who it was or where I saw the query, but it's in his talk with a footnote telling who wrote it and where it's from. I loved that poem, too, so enjoy!

I really have appreciated General Conference this year. I always do, but the exercise of taking notes really helped me focus on what was said. It's so nice that either online or in the Ensign, we can go back and study the talks more carefully. Blessings abound!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home