By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Some Links

I've been tidying up the links in my left sidebar and now I have added some, or moved them around, and want to call your attention to them.

First up, there are four links for a friend, Confutus. Three are under the heading of "Books, Language, Learning" (scroll down a bit). There is Sapience Knowledge Base, Independent Learning Forum, and the
Independent Learning blog. The SKB is a project outlining knowledge and showing the connections between various topics. The Forum (which can be reached from the SKB home page) is a place for discussing various aspects of self-education, or independent learning, as is the blog. It should also be very helpful to home schoolers and unschoolers (a term new to me!). Then under "Politics, Government" I have placed Confutus's blog called From the Ground. I hope you will visit these sites--very interesting and you can join in with discussion and comments, too!

Another site I've been meaning to link to for some time is Mormon Literature Website. I especially enjoy the essays linked to on the criticism page.

I deleted some of the Bloggernacle Links because I figured that since I link to LDSelect and Mormon Archipelago, I didn't need to have so many individual links up. That made the list less long.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Confutus said...

Thanks for the links!

1:04 PM  
Blogger S'mee said...

Oh Mary you inspire me! I will definately check out the new links. I have been thinking I need to "clean house" as well...I just need to get with Chronicler to do it! lol (The new blogger killed my techno-talent)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

s'mee, I didn't clean off my sidebar as much as I should have, but every little bit helps! You are lucky to have Chronicler--I'm just kind of taking blind stabs at things here!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home