By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some Miscellany

Take a look at "On Being of Good Cheer" by yours truly!

Our weather in Oklahoma is delightful, but brings out my allergies in full force. Still, I like the cooler weather and the rain we got over the weekend.

I have been emailing a missionary couple serving in England. Delightful photos of English villages! I'm something of an Anglophile, so it's been fun. I also think it's a great idea to email/write missionaries in the field. They enjoy hearing from people and it's always nice for them to know that someone cares.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to give writing to the missionaries a try. Good suggestion, Mary.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Ha! Like you never thought of it before! :D

Thanks for introducing me to your friends, the missionaries in England.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home