By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A New Link to a Good Blog (Updated)

I have put a new link in my "Bloggernacle Links" to Gospel Cougar. Go check it out. TylerD's got some posts with great links to LDS sites and some posts with commentary about various gospel topics. I think you'll enjoy it.

I've also put up a new link to T F Stern's Rantings in my sidebar. T F Stern is an LDS man in Houston and I think you'll enjoy his blog. I would put a link to it here in this post but for some reason my efforts to update and link aren't working right. So for this one time, you're on your own!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jettboy said...

I have read some of that blog as well. There is something familiar about the voice, but I can't tell why. they jumped right in with some very good blogs, so I am not sure how new they are to the bloggernacle.

Currently watching and thinking of adding them to my side links. It can take about two months of familiarity for me to be comfortably decide. So far, so good.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

He might have recently changed the name of his blog, or maybe he guest posted somewhere (I'm pretty sure I read several on either T & S or BCC--they'll never forgive me for not remembering which one).

Anyway, it's a blog I enjoy and think you will, too, but I don't blame you for wanting to read it for awhile before linking.

11:09 AM  
Blogger T. F. Stern said...

Thanks for the interest and the link. I'll be doing some updates to my blog roll fairly soon.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall have to check them out.

We are on the same time zone! By the way, I like the clock.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Thanks, Barb! I saw that clock on some LDS site or other and decided I needed one!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary, you may want to check this blog out. it is tylerpaul.wordpress.com. There is an excellent post there called the heart of the matter dated 0ctober 7, 2006. I know how much you like intelligent design and this article speaks of that.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Barb, I went over and read the post you referred to. It was a fascinating read! Thanks!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home