By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Other Blog

I haven't said anything about my other blog, although it is linked in the sidebar here. I felt I needed a place to express my more secular views on politics, science, art, and many other topics. I didn't want to write controversial things on my LDS blog here and felt it best to separate the two. Not that everything I post there is controversial, but some is, especially my comments on the Middle East.

Think "conservative" and you will know the flavor of my other blog!

I named it "Scholar" not to be pretentious, but just because I like the word and because it connotes study and learning.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me on my views, but if you do leave a comment, just be polite! I am a sensitive soul!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home