By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Photography Site

One of my ward friends is a photographer (among other things) and has a cool website at BHBPhotography. He just had a showing at his office--wonderful photos. They were taken in places like Hawaii, Alaska, Utah, California, Montreal, and more. If you see anything you like, you can buy photos in different sizes and on note cards, among other things (see the price page). Go over there and explore all the photos.

Brent has a real talent for photography and the pictures are beautiful. I'm putting a link to his site under "Art, Humanities" on my sidebar. Enjoy.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Titus Todd said...

Great photography and great web site! I've always liked photography and thought of getting more seriously into it but haven't invested the money in a good camera and equipment.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Titus, thanks for stopping by and commenting on Brent's website. I really like his work. It does require an investment in good equipment at some point, but you can work on composition and choice of subject and things like that with what you have. I inherited my dad's love of photography, and I have a good Nikon, but haven't worked on it as much as I need to in order to get really good at it.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

Oh neat.

I love, photography.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Titus, you can do wonders with a good mid line digital and photo-shop program. I very much enjoy looking at photographs of fire apparatus. Guys will take a photo taken in less than ideal light conditions and when they get through it looks like it was taken in the sunshine. Don't count yourself out if you really want to do it. Talk to some photographers that have no financial intrest in your intrest in photography.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Lisa, I love it, too! It is great to see a beautiful picture and think that that is a real place somewhere in this wonderful world.

Good advice, Pop.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think photography is a great art form!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home