By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Blogs

I have a limited number of links on my blog, mostly because sometimes I have trouble getting the computer to cooperate when I try to add them! However, if you visit the ones I do have linked down the left side, you will find a number that have extensive links, and not just to Mormon/LDS blogs. One in particular that leaps to mind as having lots of links is A Soft Answer.

Also, I would like to thank Peggy Snow Cahill for mentioning my blog in the comments to a post (LDS Women's Group Blogs) over at Destination: Samarqand or, The Thoughtful Spot. I enjoy Peggy's blog (Speak Up For Truth) a great deal and feel she brings a lot of good points to our remembrance through her excerpts from talks/articles by prophets and apostles. Lots to ponder there.

I would like to post to my blog more often. I find it to be a wonderful outlet for writing and for thinking out ideas. And no matter what viewpoint a person has, there will be those who feel the same (and those who don't!) so it seems that there is an audience for every blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy Snow Cahill said...

Mary, thanks for the mention. I love your blog, and am grateful when you do write for us, you are a sweetheart and your spirit is true. Thank you!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Thanks! I really appreciate hearing from the two of you. You make my day!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home