By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Monday, May 02, 2005

New Group Blog

I am pleased to announce the launching of a new LDS women's group blog, entitled "conversation." I hope you will all visit and read and comment. The group consists of Amira, chronicler, Heather P., Johnna, Mary Siever, Peggy Snow Cahill, s'mee, and me! Enjoy!

The inspiration and organization came from Amira and the blog design is by Johnna. The rest of us offered ideas and Heather P. was a big help on some of the coding issues.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited to see a new collective blog on the block! I do not consider myself quite polished enough to be a blog. However, if anybody wants to check out my online journal where I have some open entries at ldsCity.com. It is found under journal. My addy there is olivia86, but I prefer not to tell more of myself as it helps me write more freely. The entries that are open to the public say "Public View."

6:36 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Thanks, olivia86. In a way, to me, a blog is a sort of journal--of my thoughts and ideas about some things, anyway.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home