By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Must Be Addicted to Blogging

Is there a 12-step program for that?

I started a third blog, called Writing Blog. Is that original or what? I've been thinking about it for awhile, and now seemed as good a time as any. It will be about (what else?) writing, with some ventures into books and literature. It won't be me trying to teach anyone anything, but rather a place to share information and to just talk about writing.

The new blog is up and running, but I don't have all the links and such that I want in my sidebar up yet. That will be done gradually.

I hope you will come by and visit. I'm still going to post here and on Scholar so maybe all that writing will keep me out of mischief. Maybe.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be reading, but I can't comment there as it seems you have to have a blogger account. I am excited to see what you have to say. My areas of interest include fiction, and poetry. I really like creative nonfiction and Essay writing as well. I don't see myself writing fiction, but I do want to improve my writing skills in the other areas.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Barb, I'll see if I can change the comment instructions. I'd like for everyone to be able to comment. Thanks for mentioning that.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home