By Study and Also By Faith

An LDS (Mormon) blog representing a search for knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Links to Some Guest Posts I've Written

I have again had the opportunity to write a couple of posts for A Prayer of Faith. I enjoy that blog--I can go there and get some inspiration, encouragement, and thought-provoking reading. I hope my own posts add to that.

My posts are called "Hope Springs Eternal" and "Women and Sisters." I hope you enjoy them!

I also plan to get some posts written for my own blog here, so hang in there with me!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigersue said...

It has been very fun to see you guest posting on APof! Good job.
I asked Kim Mack to post for We Seek after These Things, and she said YES. I am so excited to have her there.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Mary A said...

Thanks, Tigersue. I'll look forward to reading Kim's work. She has a nice blog.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home